Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jasmine Blue and Leaf Green Living Room

What a vivid living space! These colors of course I think of when I see a peacock. Peacocks are gorgeous birds and their colors are quite inspiring. What animal would you look to with inspiration with designing. That may seem like a silly question but think about all the design their is. When I am in Restoration Hardware I think that their inspiration comes from the cow haha. They aren't flaunting pictures of cows throughout their store but they do have a lot of leather and cow hide incorporated with their products. I feel like Restoration Hardware has this SteamPunk Western feel and I genuinely think of cows. You could see a blue and yellow room and think of Dory from Finding Nemo. You could think of a fox and have a orange red and cream themed room and it is has very natural elements to it. Tell me what you would do and what "animal" made you go that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment