Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Break

For Christmas my husband, Mike, and I went to Rocklin, CA to visit my parents. We had a lot of fun! My favorite part of the trip would be when we went to San Francisco for a few days. I definitely realized that I am a city person and would like to be able to live in a place like San Francisco or New York or Chicago. There is always something to do and the city is just so beautiful. One of the things we did in San Francisco was going to Alcatraz. The Island was covered with gorgeous flowers, trees and just so much more greenery. 
There were some crazy decked out houses in Rocklin. Some of them had lights that would dance to music. It was a lot of fun!
This was the neighbors house lol
Mike and I
Alcatraz!

This is my favorite flower!






Christmas Tree on the Pier
The architecture in San Francisco is just so beautiful, I had to take a picture of the doors

Christmas Tree in Ghiradelli Square


China Town
The Pyramid Building
 This was really pretty with the city view and the rainbow


My mom and I
Picked up some yummy treats at the Farmer's Market on Pier 1 1/2
Dad and Mom, We were enjoying Italian Pizza in Little Italy. Mike served his mission in Rome, Italy and wanted to stop here because he misses the Naples Pizza. :)





































The whole ride home was snowing. We were in our Chevy Prizm and had chains on most of the time taking I-80 home. It took us a full 20 hours of driving to get home!


No comments:

Post a Comment