Friday, December 21, 2012

Kitchen in Salt Lake City

Im back with a board of my latest kitchen design! This time it was for a home up in The Avenues for a Miss Nielson. She was so much fun to work with and has a great personality. We designed this kitchen just for her and with how much she loves to cook! It's even more pleasing when I'm designing a kitchen for someone who LOVES to cook! Miss Nielson is about 40 years old and was telling me her favorites such as yellow is her favorite color, contemporary is her favorite style, cats are her preferred pets, etc. After our pleasant meeting I got right away to work on the design for her kitchen. I kept yellow in my head as I was thinking it though and in the end it all pulled together very nicely.

Appliances:
Fridge, Blomberg side by side with dispenser in Stainless Steel
Range, American Range Titan Series 36" in Yellow
Hood, Faber Orizzonte 36"
Microwave, Bosch built in 30", under counter
Warming Drawer, Thermadore 27", under counter
Dishwasher, Blomberg Stainless Steel tub

Flooring:
Ebony Stained Cork flooring, not only is it eco-friendly but cork flooring provides a soft comfort to your feet when you are standing for long periods while cooking

Stone Products:
Silestone Countertop (quartz)
Marazzi Tile (big yellow as accent and glass Mosaic tile featured)

Lighting:
Provided from the Tom Dixon collection, I think it really pulls the yellow together nicely

With the layout and the products we chose Miss Nielson's kitchen pulled together very nicely. She loves the warmth of the yellow in her new kitchen. She tells me how much easier it is to cook with all of her new appliances and loves the layout for ease of flow. Im delighted that I had the chance to work with Miss Nielson and giving her a kitchen makeover. I know I've done a job well done when my customer is satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment