Saturday, December 15, 2012

There's no place like home for the holidays

Christmas is a great time! Its a time to be together with the ones you love and helping others as we remember the true meaning of Christmas. My favorite past time of christmas has always been decorating the house. Every year the day after Thanksgiving we would get out the red and green boxes and begin to decorate the house. We would set up the tree and add all the family ornaments and colored lights. Now that Im older and I have seen great ways of decorating your home for the holidays. Even with the holiday decor your home can reflect you and your personality. Here are some great ideas I have found for decorating your home no matter what style you like.

















1 comment:

  1. I love those ideas! I especially like the pinecone wreath with the deer.

    ReplyDelete